No matter where you’re from, or what you do, chances are you know or at least have heard of how strong black women are, and why they’re such keepers when it comes to dating and marriage.
From Kenya to Ethiopia, African American women, and beyond, these women separate themselves from others in their genuine strength, resilience, and willingness to stand by your side, supporting, pleasing, and making a future together with you.
Many men may not realize it, but given the extraordinary size of Africa means that there is literally a huge ‘melting pot’ of various cultural influences, women from different backgrounds, and experiences.
Because of this, the likelihood that you’ll find the right woman for you is great, so whether you’re traveling alone or you happen to come across the black woman of your dreams at home, there are several key points to keep in mind if you want to make the most out of your relationship and future together.
Let’s go over the top 5 tips for making the most of your relationship, future, and where to begin.
1. African women are independent and you should be too. Regardless of where your African woman hails from, it’s very likely she was brought up with a certain sense of independence. For men that enjoy or have never experienced a woman like this before, there are lot’s of benefits.
First, it means that you can focus on your studies, school, family, and other social relationships without being ‘smothered’. Though likewise, you should also be returning the favor as this works both ways. African women are very trustworthy, and they look for similar values in their men. So, if these are characteristics you have, or are searching for then you’re looking in the right places.
2. Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not, and she won’t either. While this is a great principal to live by with any woman you’re dating, African women are especially talented at sifting through the reals and the fakes. Don’t be a fake, and she won’t either.
African women are great judges of character, many often religious, and are raised with very strong family values. This means she has likely been brought up by parents and siblings that have taught her the ways of dating, how to find a good man, and of course how to keep him.
And though it’s true most if not all relationships have a “honeymoon phase”, there’s nothing wrong with breaking the chain and making your relationship unique, sincere, and one built on trust and honesty.
3. Strong black women enjoy freedom, and you should expect to give it to them. When it comes to freedom and a respectable amount of space, whether you live together or not, it’s important to appreciate and respect this as it will contribute to your overall happiness and success together.
Of course, there is a big difference between ignoring someone and giving them their space, but you may come to be surprised at how much space or independence strong black women are used to or demand. This is by no means a bad thing, and plays a large role in illustrating how African women enjoy and seek to be providers, may it be working, at home, or both for her and her family.
Black women are very ambitious and even given the amount of strife, poverty, and sociopolitical constraints many African nations have, these women are tough, dedicated, and take pride in independence. This should never be something you let bother you, feel insecure about, or don’t encourage her to do.
Also, it’s helpful if you’re independent too, so try to find the strong, beautiful, black woman of your dreams that has equal chemistry with you and your personality.
4. Money is anything but everything. And by this, we mean that no matter how much or little money you have, a good African woman will measure and value you by your potential, personality, and amount of love you give her – not the size of your wallet. While it’s good to be a provider, don’t try to pretend to be someone you’re not.
And though it’s true good women enjoy being taken care of, they also enjoy taking care of their man. As we’ve shown you here, women are hard-workers, ambitious, like to provide for their families, and will more than likely pursue a “team dynamic” with you, not merely make endless monetary demands or expectations – which likely will add unwanted stress and frustration to you, your life, and relationship together.
Real, strong, beautiful African women that are the kind you want to take home to your mom are not the ones that want to get inside of your pockets, and while African women know how to and enjoy being stylish, they value keeping their man happy much more.
5. Humility goes a long way, so don’t just know when you’re wrong, but admit it to her – and yourself and take accountability. African women are tough on honesty, so whether this is something you are too, it’s worth familiarizing yourself with.
Don’t misinterpret it as being difficult, or hard to get along with, but rather recognize that African women are typically brought up with the values of honesty and humility. This is something not only they’re taught as children, but something they intend to teach their children too.
So, if you want to be desirable, and maintain a healthy relationship with the African woman of your dreams, put honesty at the top of your list. While no man’s perfect, no woman should expect perfection either. But at the same time, learning from your mistakes, admitting when you’re wrong, or have made a mistake is critical to a successful relationship and future together.
6. African women envision success in the form of challenging one’s self and succeeding in aspirations. So, whether you’re a student, worker, both, or an entrepreneur these are not only the types of values African women look for in their men, but also hold themselves.
Therefore, bettering yourself is not just done in the relationship because it’s something she wants, but rather something you’re doing to secure and strengthen your future together as a couple, and perhaps one day family.
African women typically love to travel, learn new languages, and enjoy learning about other cultures. While this doesn’t mean you need to speak multiple languages or be a frequent flyer, it does help, and could always be something you aspire to do together in the future.
African women are unique, make some of the best wives, mothers, but also best friends. They are what you might perceive to be as “unusually supportive”, but don’t misinterpret their sincerity for falsehood.
If you come from or live in a western nation you’ll more than likely be quite surprised, while pleased with how honest, hard-working, and sincere African women can be. In most ways, they are less demanding in comparison to the women you’re perhaps used to dating, but still require and expect great commitment.
Just remember, you’ll get out of your relationship what you put into it. African women are very intuitive, good judges of character, and more than likely will bring you many years to come of great happiness and satisfaction.